CineMonsteR


https://cinemonster.ucoz.net/

CineMonsteR - collection of the most rare and scandal films of world cinema.
WELCOME!


 

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Mon copain Rachid / My Friend Rachid. 1997.

Mon copain Rachid / My Friend Rachid. 1997.
A nine-year-old boy is obsessed with the sizable penis of his older friend.
In this award winning and funny exploration of youth, race, and seх, a nine-year old boy works through his obsession with an older boy.
This short is amazing. In ten minutes it tells the story some films take 90 boring minutes to do. It's fast, furious, funny and completely believable.
Director: Philippe Barassat.
Cast: Nordine Mezaache, Jonathan Reyes, Mathieu Demy, Corinne Lentretien, Maria Desroches, Frédéric Mitterrand.
France, 1997.
Language: French, Russian.
Subtitles: English.
Download Mon copain Rachid / My Friend Rachid. 1997.
 
Mon copain Rachid / My Friend Rachid. 1997.
Mon copain Rachid / My Friend Rachid. 1997.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment